Here's another small update. From now on, I want to push updates faster. During boot, if not already done, a backup will be made of all existing pacenotes. All *.dls files can then be found in the bu_pacenotes folder. Furthermore, the sorting of the tracks tables temporarily disabled.
Today a small update has been implemented which ensures that the tracks table is sorted by country at startup. All columns of the tracks tables can then be sorted by clicking in the column header. But this was implemented previously.
This update contains a small number of fixes and additions. Including the following: Fix for installation track Stryckovy okruh. Added an extra column "Is Mod" in the track manager table. Added an additional column "Transmission" to the auto manager table. Fix when updating a car model.
With this update the track manager becomes accessible. If you have already installed EasyRBR it is not necessary to reinstall EasyRBR. The application will take care of the update itself after you have started EasyRRB. And in case you haven't installed EasyRBR yet, use the installer on this website...
With this update a number of small changes have been implemented. It is now possible to make 2 or more cars, sharing the same folder name, accessible in EasyRBR. For instance, the Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR RC (ST185), with the 1992 version as well as the 1993 version. Both cars...
- Lotus Exige (R-GT like) Sousa September 26, 2022NEW skin Lotus Exige (R-GT like) Sousa / Mancini Rali Vinho da Madeira 2012 (by MoeMoeKyun)Source: n46simracing
- Peugeot 306 Kit Car Senra September 24, 2022NEW skin Peugeot 306 Kit Car Senra / Suárez Rally Da Coruna 2022 (by Zetta designs)Source: SIMGAL foroactivo
- Renault Megane Maxi September 23, 2022WIP car Renault Megane Maxi (by DMRally74)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 Cronin September 23, 2022NEW skin Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 Cronin / Galvin Nicky Grist Stages 2022 (by Rallyeshillclimbs)Source: Rallyes & HillClimbs
- Odry + Odry II September 21, 2022NEW tracks Odry + Odry II (classic format tracks by Miro Kurek)Source: RBRTM