EasyRBR

There are a huge number of high-quality mods for the rally simulator RBR freely available on the internet.
Not long after the release of Richard Burns Rally (RBR), the Czech community has provided a very stable online tournament platform through which online championships could be organized. The Czech Wally has also provided a great tool, Wallaby, to create new rally tracks.

In recent years, the RBR community has provided over 200 new cars and many new rally special stages from all over the world.

However, installing and setting up these mods is a challenge. Not to mention finding the right mods on the internet.

And for these tasks, we are developing EasyRBR.
We want to make things easy for both beginners and veteran RBR players.

So no endless searching on the internet for suitable mods and no need to move all kinds of files and not have to modify configuration files yourself.
Our goal is for EasyRBR to perform all these tasks for you.

The car manager and track manager are completely finished.
Other features are now being developed and we hope to be able to implement them soon.
EasyRBR has an update system so further updates are downloaded and installed automatically.

Below you will find a small installer that will help you install EasyRBR on your computer.
We do not recommend installing EasyRBR in the Richard Burns Rally game folder.

Because EasyRBR is still under development, we have to point out that there is a chance that things could still go wrong and your RBR installation will not function properly anymore. Our advice is therefore to make a backup of your installation before you start using EasyRBR.

I also want to warn you that if you use EasyRBR you have to keep in mind that not all tracks have been added yet. So using the track manager, only the tracks that are installed on our server will be available. We are busy adding all tracks but that will take some time.

If you have any questions you can always email me (plankgass@hotmail.com) or leave me a message below.

Application updates & fixes:

Update to version 0.9.2.6

Update to version 0.9.2.5

Update to version 0.9.2.4

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
49 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
March 4, 2020 4:00 AM

I started using this program recently over RBRCIT due to it not supporting anything Non-NGP anymore and it’s really good and hope it gets as popular as that one. However, I do have a question though, and it’s if the ability to add your own cars is possible since there’s some I’d like to install that isn’t available in the list.

March 4, 2020 7:38 PM
Reply to  Anonymous

I understand and the track manager sounds interesting. I’ll be awaiting to see how that turns out. With original physics cars it would be nice to see some more Focuses (such as the 00 and 04), Fiesta ST, Escort Mk2, the Puntos, Evo 6 N4, and the Octavia Evo 2. It doesn’t have to be ASAP though, it can be whenever you have the chance to put them in.

March 4, 2020 9:27 PM
Reply to  Anonymous

Your welcome! I also just realized that I wanted the 01 and not the 00… Whoops! I guess add it to the list lol.

March 14, 2020 1:38 PM
Reply to  Anonymous

I see all the original physics vehicles that were requested (except for the Escort Mk2) has been added now. Thanks! Do you also take requests outside of RBRCZ too? If not, my last ones to ask for will be the Renault Clio S1600, Suzuki Ignis and Swift, Volkswagen Golf IV KitCar and Polo S1600.

March 14, 2020 7:42 PM
Reply to  Anonymous

This one replaces most of the broken ones except for the “dynamic mud” one unfortunately. https://www.grrskin.com/ford?lightbox=dataItem-jcg82ydo

March 15, 2020 1:32 PM
Reply to  Anonymous

Agreed. GRR Skins makes really good stuff.

RallyG
RallyG
February 11, 2020 12:44 PM

Hi, seems I missed some instructions, because some of the icons don’t work and I don’t know does I doing something wrong or so…

RallyG
RallyG
February 12, 2020 9:30 PM
Reply to  Plankgas

Thanks
I have strange errors with my cars
1 I have installed only one car – how to install another 7
And my car physics went wrong to have only one gear… Unistalling the app not help…

February 13, 2020 8:17 AM
Reply to  RallyG

EasyRbr installs 1 car.
It installs the same car in all 8 car slots.

RallyG
RallyG
January 24, 2020 8:05 PM

Hi, do you will share the download link for version 0.6.0.6?

Kaps
Kaps
January 6, 2020 6:59 PM

You never said this thing installs NGP physics to the game!

I uninstalled it, but the game now still looks for that particular physics.rbz file, and not my Physics folder, that I used prior to installment of your tool, and as a result, crashes to desktop.
Is there any way I can revert to my original game, without having to re-install it?

Kaps
Kaps
January 7, 2020 12:59 AM
Reply to  Plankgas

Yep, thanks
But the game still goes to the physics.rbz file, instead to Physics folder…
I’ve found the way of editing that rbz file, though, so I’m OK now.

Tony
Tony
November 28, 2019 8:48 PM

Good jobb, been wating long time for this,
I belive in you to ceap working on this, it will tak rbr back to life again 😀
Thanks =)))))

1 2 3 4
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x