EasyRBR release version 1.0
EasyRBR has been updated to version 1.0.
- EasyRBR will be pushed to version 1.0 from today, in online mode, there is no way to skip it.
- All tracks and cars which are part of the RBRTM plugin are now available in EasyRBR.
- Moved all tracks and cars data to a new server location.
- EasyRBR is now compatible with NGP 7.1.
- Abandoned the old original and NGP5 physics.
- Each car slot now has 10 instead of 8 options possibilities.
- Two new stand-alone configurations (ini) files have been introduced for the cars. One for the cars themselves (__DeveloperCarlist.ini) and one for the liveries (__DeveloperLiveriesList.ini). These files remain unaffected by EasyRBR's update system, so cars can be added by the user/developer without being deleted every time EasyRBR restarts.
- A new installer version 1.0 is available.
Thank you, Paul, for your positive feedback.
It’s nice to hear that the program works well for others as well.
Great job – just updated to new version 1.0. Everything works okay and I like the option to add skins from the EasyRBR menu. It must have taken a lot of work to integrate NGP 7.1 with EasyRBR – thanks for your hard work